Need A Tri-Merge or Other Merged Credit Report?
Merged credit reports are the cornerstone of the lending process.
We're proud to say that the Avantus has become the preferred mortgage credit report provider to many in the mortgage lending industry.
Why? Avantus credit reports are easy to read, FCRA compliant, and are readily available through a wide range of channels; helping to speed the approval process and get more of your loans closed quickly.
Other key benefits include:
- Fast, easy ordering using our web site or within your Loan Origination System thanks to our direct integration with over 30 software platforms.
- Key credit information is viewable at a glance with an easy-to-read single page Avantus Credit Report Summary detailing FICO scores, fraud alerts, credit summary and late payment history.
- Spot potential underwriting problems with Avantus' Underwriting Alerts, located in the Credit Summary section of every credit report.
- Advanced mortgage fraud detection with LoanShield, our industry leading mortgage fraud prevention suite of products.
- Comprehensive regulatory compliance tools including Red Flags Rule, Fannie Mae LQI, and the FTC's Risk-Based Pricing Regulations.
- Tradeline updates can be ordered from our web site or directly within your Avantus mortgage credit report.
- Fast resolution of credit bureau errors with Rapid Updates, permanently correcting most bureau errors (and adjusting FICO scores) within 48 hours.
- Reissue credit reports through Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and many other underwriting platforms.
- AVMs can be automatically returned with your credit report, or when the borrower's credit score meets a threshold you specify.
- Help your borrower raise a credit score by using CreditXpert and other credit score improvement tools.
More Than Just Mortgage Credit Reports
From application to closing, Avantus has the products and services you need to close more loans; and the experienced staff to help you get it done.
If you would like more information about Avantus' merged mortgage credit reporting, contact us or give us a call at 800.243.0120. We look forward to hearing from you.